Feel what it is like to fly through the air and speed down the USA’s highest zip line, a descent of 1,330 vertical feet (higher than the Empire State Building) at speeds in excess of 60 mph. Everything blurs for the most thrilling mile of your life: an adrenaline rush set against a stunning backdrop of mountain, sea and sky. Welcome to Icy Strait Point and an unparalleled adventure. This exclusive cruise ship port located 22 miles southeast of Glacier Bay National Park fills your day with adventure, wildlife, Native culture and authentic wilderness experiences. Your tour begins with a narrated drive through Hoonah, Alaska’s largest Native Tlingit village as you journey to the nearby foothills where you’ll jump behind the wheel of a 4x4 Kawasaki Teryx. Embark on an off-road expedition starring mountain, valley, and ocean views for the ideal way to soak up the spirit of Alaska.
- Minimum age is 6 and participants must weigh between 75 lbs. and 275 lbs. and fall within the range of 4'4" and 6'8" in height.
- Dress warmly and closed-toe shoes are required.
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old and present a valid driver's license.
- Guests 16 to 17 years old with a license may drive if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- There must be one licensed driver for every unlicensed participant.
- The trail is bumpy and is not recommended for participants with back/neck problems or expectant mothers.
- Any photographic device must have a lanyard for the ZipRider portion