Whale sightings are guaranteed on this high-speed whale cruise to Point Adolphus. Along the way you will be traveling through waters that support a wide array of marine life, including orca (killer) whales, Steller sea lions, harbor seals, sea otters, porpoise, and of course the magnificent humpback whales. Keep your eyes peeled for bald eagles in the evergreen treetops lining the shore. An on-board guide will describe the diversity of marine life that accumulates here every summer to feed in the nutrient-rich waters, fueled by the long Alaska summer days. Light snacks and refreshments are provided.Arrive back at Icy Strait Point for a seafood feast including shrimp and seasonal crab boiled in Southern seasoning with corn on the cob, Andouille sausage, onions, mushrooms, potatoes and garlic.
- The operators of this tour guarantee that a whale will be sighted on this excursion.
- If not, you will receive a $100 cash refund ($50 for children) from the tour operator at the conclusion of the tour which they have never had to pay.
- Weather conditions in southeast Alaska can change suddenly.
- Wear layered clothing and waterproof outwear.
- Tour includes standing for extended periods, even walking surfaces and negotiating a limited number of steps.
- Bring binoculars.