The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Witness all the excitement of a glacier tour and helicopter landing, combined with a once-in-a-lifetime dogsled ride.
$559.99 / Person
No Minimum Age
Witness all the excitement of a glacier excursion and helicopter landing, combined with a once-in-a-lifetime dogsled ride.
On this combination excursion you will:
- Fly over the massive Juneau Ice Field and land at the home of our exclusive dog sledding camp.
- Marvel at the scenery as you hear stories of the 1,000-mile dogsled race from Anchorage to Nome called the Iditarod.
- This excursion is available from the end of May through August.
- Flight time is approximately 35 minutes.
- Time at dog camp is approximately 1 hour, of which 1/2 hour is dog sledding.
- Minimum age 2 years.