Upon arrival at the Eaglecrest Ski Area, you’ll meet your expert guides, who will equip you with top-of-the-line harnesses and helmets. Experience the thrill of traveling from tree to tree over multiple lines surrounded by spectacular mountain views and over rushing streams. Next, you’ll traverse over a suspension bridge while looking down at a salmon spawning stream. No hand-braking is required, so you can enjoy a total hand’s-free experience. Next, get your inner lumberjack ready, because you'll have the chance to try your hand at axe-throwing! Next, board your shuttle to the Mendenhall Glacier and Visitor Center. The center provides fascinating information, as well as excellent views of this ever-changing wonder. While there, be sure to watch a brief film about how the Mendenhall is part of the 1,500-square-mile Juneau Icefield. After approximately one hour at the Glacier and Visitor Center re-board for your shuttle back to the cruise ship pier to complete your half day adventure.
- Minimum weight is 80 lbs.; minimum height is 5 feet; maximum weight is 250 lbs.
- Guests under 18 years must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- Participants must be in good physical condition and comfortable with heights.
- Pregnant women and guests with medical conditions are not permitted on this excursion.
- Waiver Form is required.
- Closed-toe shoes are required. No skirts allowed. Long pants and layered clothing are recommended.