The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Untouched Alaskan wilderness awaits you on this premier fly-fishing quest.
Combine the highlights of Southeast Alaska with classic floatplanes, world-renowned fishing in remote waters, experienced local guides and abundant wildlife in a pristine wilderness setting. This foremost guiding service caters to the first timer with hands-on instruction. The experienced fly caster will enjoy the challenge of Alaskan fishing and the guide interaction. All fishing is done on an eco-conscious catch-and-release basis. Fishing species include cutthroat trout, Dolly Varden and various salmon species. All first class gear and equipment is provided, and an Alaskan smoked salmon snack and beverages are included.
The only way to experience Alaskan fishing at its finest is to experience the heart of the Alaskan wilderness--something road access simply doesn't allow. Your guide will choose the stream or river fishing location based on current fishing reports, weather and scenic/wildlife variables.
Whether you are a seasoned fly fisherman, a photographer, or a discriminating traveler looking for the true wilderness experience, this is a once in a lifetime adventure.
Note: Includes a shore side snack. This excursion is CATCH AND RELEASE ONLY. Fishing time is approximately 3 hours. Please refer to the Fishing Policy for licensing requirements. Very limited capacity
- Includes a shore side snack.
- This excursion is CATCH AND RELEASE ONLY.
- Fishing time is approximately 3 hours.
- Please refer to the Fishing Policy for licensing requirements.
- Very limited capacity
- Infants are considered up to 23 months and may sit on the parents lap. Children, 2 years of age and older, are required to have their own seat and are therefore required to have a ticket purchased for them.