The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Witness all the excitement of a glacier tour and helicopter landing, combined with a once-in-a-lifetime dogsled ride.
*Prices may vary by sailing
Witness all the excitement of a glacier excursion and helicopter landing, combined with a once-in-a-lifetime dogsled ride. You will fly over the massive Juneau Ice Field and land at the home of our exclusive dog sledding camp. Marvel at the scenery as you hear stories of the 1,000-mile dogsled race from Anchorage to Nome called the Iditarod.
- Minimum age 2 years.
- Guests areinvited to actively participate in this excursion.
- This excursion is available from the end of May 6th through September 4th.
- Dates may vary due to snow conditions.
- Time at dog camp is approximately 1 hour, of which approximately 30 minutes is dog sledding.
- Due to weight, balance and capacity restrictions, if you weigh over 240lbs, you are required when booking, to purchase a second seat ($145.00 surcharge) on helicopter flightseeing excursions.
- Children 2 years of age and older will be required to have a full price ticket purchased for them.