The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Combine a visit to the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific", and see the 2,857-foot-deep Waimea Canyon and take a scenic ride up the Wailua River.
$124.99 / Adult
$104.99 / Child
Port:Kauai (Nawiliwili), HI
No Minimum Age
Combine a visit to the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific”, the 2,857-foot-deep Waimea Canyon and take a scenic ride up the Wailua River.
On this dual excursion you will:
- Drive to a lookout point at 3,400 feet for an unsurpassed view of the canyon.
- See the array of colors created by the exposed volcanic rock and lush tropical vegetation.
- See Spouting Horn and Opaeka'a Falls.
- Board a riverboat for a journey along the historic Wailua River Valley.
- Learn of the area's historic significance as the Valley of the Ali'i (Kauai Royalty) and, after a short walk to the Fern Grotto, you will enjoy local musicians who will perform Hawaiian songs and hula at the turn around point in the river.
- Your river journey will conclude with a performance of the Hawaiian Wedding Song dedicated to those guests who are celebrating their honeymoon or an anniversary.
- Enjoy a lunch stop at a local restaurant before returning to the ship.