Take a fun downwind kayak trip on the Hule'ia, a beautiful and historic jungle stream.
- Known for its lush greenery, Hule’ia has been filmed in several major motion pictures.
- After a safety briefing, you will begin your delightful journey, about 2 miles in length, through the Hule'ia National Wildlife Refuge.
- Then, leave your kayaks behind and set out on a 3/4 mile guided nature walk through a pristine tropical rain forest.
- Your destination is an off-the-beaten-path swimming hole and a gorgeous tropical waterfall.
- After great kayaking and hiking, you will make the pleasant down-river return on a double-hulled, powered Hawaiian canoe.
- Enjoy snacks and cold drinks as you cruise down the beautiful river.
The Best Price Guarantee Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Minimum age is 3 years. Participants should expect to hike a total of 1½ miles. Wear beach attire under clothing and sport-type sandals with heel straps or aqua socks. Bring a windbreaker or light jacket, towel, waterproof sunscreen, hat, bug spray, H2Oproof camera. Your shoes will get muddy and wet. Kauai cookies, cold fruit flavored juices and spring water provided.