This snorkel adventure is perfect for both beginners and experts alike.
On this excursion you will:
- After a narrated scenic drive to one of Kauai's breathtakingly beautiful beaches, you will be provided with snorkel equipment and a short wetsuit and your expert marine life guide will brief you on the site. The guide will explain how to snorkel and give you highlights on what you can expect to see.
- Snorkel sites will be chosen based on ocean conditions and will be inside protective reefs.
- Beginners will receive instruction and careful attention in the water.
- Experienced snorkelers will benefit from information about Kauai's unique environment.
- Once in the water, you will enjoy the multitude of beautifully colored fish and perhaps green sea turtles as well.
- Be sure to stay with your group as your lead guide will be pointing out the amazing marine life you will see.
Note: Minimum age is 5 years. Maximum weight is 300 lbs.
Drinks and snacks are provided. Wear your swimsuit and a hat, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen and a change of clothes is recommended.