The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Experience an exhilarating eco-rainforest adventure featuring 7 zip lines, 10 tree platforms, and two rappelling elements.
Your adventure begins with an 8-mile coastal drive from Ketchikan to the Herring Cove rainforest reserve. Enjoy the ride up the steep hillside in a 4x4 Unimog to base camp. After being outfitted, you'll hike uphill and be introduced to 5,200 feet of dual cable ziplines.
See Bear Creek and a forest waterfall, as well as, panoramic views. Rappel to the ground and return to base camp where you'll receive a special award.
- Minimum height is 50 in.; minimum weight is 70 lbs.; maximum weight is 250 lbs.
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries, seizure disorders, or a fear of heights should consult with physician and seek medical release prior to participating.
- A waiver is required.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Long pants and layered clothing are recommended.
- Rain gear is provided.
- This excursion includes extreme/difficult activity.
- Guests under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult willing to act as their guardian while on the tour.
- Minimum height is 50 inches; minimum weight is 70 lbs.; maximum weight is 250 lbs.
- Full use of limbs is required.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems, injuries or seizure disorders are not permitted on this excursion.
- Waiver is required.