The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
The ultimate nature experience! Imagine the thrill of gliding through the top of a rich rainforest canopy along a series of cables suspended between tall trees in the Tongass National Forest.
On this exciting excursion you will:
- Discover this major rainforest reserve embraces one of Alaska’s richest salmon spawning streams and a pristine inter-tidal estuary. The abundant wildlife habitat includes a high concentration of bald eagles, black bear, and a variety of other species.
- Experience this Eco-adventure that combines the rainforest canopy with a flight over 7 zip lines and 4,500 feet of high tension cables, 3 aerial bridges and a ground based network of nature trails and boardwalks.
- After outfitting with state of the art safety equipment at the base facility, a 6 x 6 wheel drive off-road vehicle will transport you up a steep hillside to the canopy camp.
- Here your professionally trained guides provide a detailed safety briefing, prior to the hike up to the first platform.
- Your guides will progressively ease you into the forest canopy along cables ranging from a short 175 feet to the 850 foot pulse pounding “Ben’s Revenge”.
- Watch for wildlife from the tree platforms, discover a hidden waterfall, and cross 3 hanging sky bridges; all offering breathtaking views of the virgin forest below. You will be up to 135 feet above the forest floor.
- Throughout this adventure you will be surrounded by the sights and sounds of the rainforest.
- Next learn the final zip line emerges from the rainforest and transports you over lush grassy wetlands to a viewing tower, 55 feet above ground.
- Descend stairs and return to the base camp, where each participant is awarded the custom cast Alaska Canopy Adventures medal, in recognition of their achievement.
- Upon completion of this once in a lifetime experience, enjoy a complimentary snack and hot beverage, and shop in the General Store.
Note: Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a participating parent and/or guardian.
Minimum height is 5 feet tall. Weight must be between 90 lbs. and 250 lbs. This excursion is designed for guests in good physical condition.
Participants must be comfortable with heights. Pregnant women and persons with pre-existing or current medical conditions are not permitted. Completion of a waiver and/or release form is required.
Closed toe shoes required. No skirts are allowed. Long pants and layered clothing recommended. Raingear provided when needed.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a participating parent and/or guardian.
- Minimum height is 5 feet tall.
- Minimum weight 90 lbs, maximum weight 250 lbs.
- This excursion is designed for guests in good physical condition and guests must be comfortable with heights.
- Pregnant women and persons with pre-existing or current medical conditions are not permitted.
- Completion of a waiver and/or release form is required.
- Closed toe shoes required. No skirts are allowed. Long pants and layered clothing recommended.
- Raingear provided when needed.