The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Discover this unique introduction to Ketchikan's past and present with a city tour and visit to Potlatch Park.
$54.99 / Adult (ages 13 and over)
$44.99 / Child (ages 4 - 12)
*Prices may vary by sailing
No Minimum Age
On this excursion you will:
- Your excursion begins with a scenic narrated drive along the coast to Potlatch Park.
- Here, you will have an opportunity to explore several centuries of Alaskan history.
- Start off among their collection of antique cars, where you can dream of tooling around in these beauties - 1932 Packard, 1924 Stanley Steamer and a 1937 Ford Pick-up, just to name a few.
- Then, get ready for an awe inspiring trip back to the 19th century. Explore a fully re-created native Alaskan village.
- Examine the beautifully carved totems, one of which is an impressive 42 feet tall.
- Be sure to peer into one of the homes to see the diorama of how native Alaskans actually lived in the 1800’s and walk through a carving center to see creative works in the making.
- Conclude your visit to Potlatch Park with a stop at Alaska Totem Trading, a quaint gift store and vintage vehicle and gun museum.
- On your return to town, you will be entertained by a lively city tour while passing by some of the city’s most colorful landmarks.
Please see additional notes and information in Description below.