The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Experience an exhilarating eco-rainforest adventure featuring 7 zip lines, 10 tree platforms, and two rappelling elements. Your adventure begins with an 8-mile coastal drive from Ketchikan to the Herring Cove rainforest reserve. Enjoy the ride up the steep hillside in a 4x4 Unimog to the outfitting shelter. After being outfitted in safety equipment, you'll hike uphill and learn the basics of zip lining before venturing onto the system of dual cable zip lines. Soon you’ll be flying from tree to tree and soaking in the forest views on the way.
After soaring across the canopy and rappelling to the forest floor you will reboard the Unimog and return to base camp where you'll receive a medal in recognition of your achievement. Time permitting you are invited to tour the historic Fleenor Sawmill, observe a Master Native Totem Carver at work before exploring a garden of completed totem poles and visit the Alaska Raptor Center's Ketchikan exhibit to see their amazing birds of prey up close. Complimentary snack and beverage provided before returning to your ship.
- Minimum height is 50 in.; minimum weight is 70 lbs.; maximum weight is 250 lbs.
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Pregnant women and guests with medical conditions should consult with their doctor prior to participating.
- All guests are required to complete a medical waiver form.
- Closed-toe shoes required; long pants recommended.
- This excursion includes extreme/difficult activity.
- Guests under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult willing to act as their guardian while on the tour.
- Minimum height is 50 inches; minimum weight is 70 lbs.; maximum weight is 250 lbs.
- Full use of limbs is required.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems, injuries or seizure disorders are not permitted on this excursion.
- Waiver is required.