The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
This eco-adventure explores the rainforest canopy with a flight over 7 zip lines, 3 aerial bridges and a rappel element. A 4x4 Unimog will transport you to the mountain top out-fitting shelter where you will be fitted with safety equipment and taught the basics out zip-lining. From 135 feet above the forest floor, you'll traverse zip lines ranging from 175 feet to the 850-foot pulse-pounding "Ben's Revenge". Tree top platforms and 3 hanging sky bridges - offer breathtaking views of the forest and frequent wildlife sighting, especially wild black bears.
Upon completing this adventure, you'll receive a medal in recognition of your achievement. Time permitting you are invited to tour the historic Fleenor Sawmill, observe a Master Native Totem Carver at work before exploring a garden of completed totem poles and visit the Alaska Raptor Center's Ketchikan exhibit to see their amazing birds of prey up close. Complimentary snack and beverage provided before returning to your ship.
- Minimum weight is 90 lbs; maximum weight is 250 lbs.
- Minimum height 5ft.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Pregnant women and guests with medical conditions should consult with their doctor prior to participating.
- All guests are required to complete a medical waiver form.
- Closed-toe shoes required; long pants recommended.
- This excursion includes extreme/difficult activity.