The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
This exclusive shore excursion combines Alaska's favorite experiences, a flight on a De Havilland Beaver float plane and dining on Alaskan Dungeness Crab!
On this exclusive excursion you will:
- Begin with your flight as you take off from the downtown Ketchikan cruise ship docks.
- See this bustling Alaskan community that will quickly be revealed below along with panoramic views of the Tongass National Forest.
- Your flight will include the historic importance of the De Havilland Beaver float plane and the landmarks below!
- After thirty minutes of spectacular scenery, you will land at the remote, yet elegant George Inlet Lodge.
- Snack on smoked salmon as you learn about the colorful George Inlet Lodge and its epic journey across 90 miles of ocean to its current location.
- Sip white wine or Alaskan Amber Beer as your host entertains you with stories and knowledge of Alaska, Ketchikan, and much more.
- Enjoy a feast of fresh romaine salad topped with homemade oriental style dressing followed by steamed baby red potatoes and Dungeness Crab! A steaming hot second helping of crab will be by shortly.
- Last, but certainly not least, indulge in rich, smooth cheesecake smothered in Alaskan blueberries.
- A quick visit to the George Inlet Lodge gift shop is a must before you depart.
- You will embark on the second half of your journey enjoying a narrated coach ride along the coastline back to downtown Ketchikan.
- Along this coastal path, you will pass and learn about totem poles, a fish hatchery, and the coast guard station.
Note: This excursion may operate in reverse. Personal bags, backpacks or purses will not be permitted on the aircraft.
- Infants are considered up to 23 months and may sit on the parents lap. Children, 2 years of age and older, are required, by FAA regulations, to have their own seat and are therefore required to have a ticket purchased for them.