The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Sit back and enjoy a ride on the Conch Train or the Old Town Trolley through the charming streets of Old Town Key West. You'll be transported past historical points of interest, including Ernest Hemingway's home and museum, President Truman's Little White House, the lovely harbor area and the famous marker indicating the Southernmost Point in the continental United States. See the architecture of the homes from the 1800's as well as the colorful shops and restaurants that line the famous Duval Street and Mallory Square. Visit the Shipwreck Treasure Museum, with its wrecking artifacts and 120 foot observation tower, and the Key West Aquarium to view the local marine life and enjoy the hands on experience at the "touch tank".
- This is a non-stop tour; guests are not permitted to disembark the trolley/train until arrival at Mallory Square.
- Guided tours of the aquarium and feedings occur daily at 11:00am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm and 4:30pm.
- Admission to the Shipwreck Historeum and the Key West Aquarium is included.
- Children 12 and below are free for the trolley ride only.
- Admission to the Shipwreck Treasure Museum and Key West Aquarium is included only for guests with tickets, children 12 and below will need to purchase entrance tickets to the aquarium and shipwreck museum.
- Guided tours of the aquarium and feedings occur daily at 11:00am and 1:00pm.