Sail away for a fun day of snorkeling and swimming just off the coast of the Dominican Republic.
- You can relax on the spacious sun decks or shaded lounge areas of the 82-foot catamaran while you sail along the coast admiring the beautiful scenery.
- The lively rhythm of the merengue music will have you dancing in no time.
- After a safety briefing, the catamaran will stop in a peaceful bay for you to enjoy the sea.
- Don your snorkel gear and enter the water directly from the boat to explore the local marine life or simply take a refreshing swim in the crystal clear water.
- After snorkeling, enjoy some Dominican rum, fresh fruit punch or domestic beer on your way back to the pier.
NOTE: Minimum age is 12 years. Snorkeling gear is included. Life vest must be worn. Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or heart/respiratory conditions are not permitted on this excursion. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic drinks.