What’s a trip to paradise without a day at the beach? Spend some time on the sacred golden sands of Wailea Beach with Beach Club Maui’s Hawaiian Ocean Sports, splashing in the surf and trying out your choice of water sports. Rated as one of the Best Beaches in the world and one of Maui’s best snorkel locations, Wailea Beach in South Maui provides an ideal environment to relax, snorkel, paddle, and swim. With a nearby turtle cleaning station the honu and honu’ea (Hawaiian Green Sea & Hawksbill Turtles) frequent in abundance this beautiful area! You might want to try kayaking and canoeing or body boarding. Snorkel through dazzling coral gardens alongside sea turtles, eagle rays, and exotic, tropical fish or watch them swim alongside your kayak or stand up paddle board as you bask in the breathtaking views of Haleakala, West Maui, Lana’i, Kaho’olawe/Kanaloa, and Molokini.
- Wear a swimsuit, bring a towel, and sun tan lotion.
- Tour includes one complimentary beach chair per person and filtered water!
- Beach umbrellas, double kayaks, snorkel gear, body boards, and stand up paddle boards are available for rent at additional costs.
- Additional food and drinks are available for purchase.
- Bring a beach towel, sunscreen, hat and sunglasses.
- Beach Chairs are provided.
- Time at the beach is approximately 4.5 hours.
- Additional rentals are on a first-come, first served basis and availability is not guaranteed.