The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Explore firsthand the traditions and culture behind the production of some of the world's finest rums at the Appleton Estate.
$79.99 / Person
Infants less than 4 years don’t require tickets
*Prices may vary by sailing
Port:Montego Bay, Jamaica
No Minimum Age
Explore firsthand the traditions and culture behind the production of some of the world’s finest rums at the Appleton Estate.
On this excursion you will:
- Drive approximately 2.5 hours from Montego Bay.
- Experience some of the spectacular views and scenery abundant in this area.
- Travel through rural villages, past breathtaking plains, valleys and along the coast.
- Arrive at St. Elizabeth, home of the Appleton Estate, covering 11,000 acres.
- Enjoy an Appleton rum punch before learning how cane juice was extracted from sugar cane in the 18th Century.
- Sample sugar cane will be offered and watch a demonstration of the distilling process.
- Visit the aging house where oak barrels quietly age the rum.
- Grind cane and sample it before moving to the tasting room.
- Enjoy a hearty lunch served in the hospitality lounge.
- Travel time will vary depending on traffic and excursion may last as much as 7.5 hours