Adventures await you at Chukka’s Jungle Outpost, where excursions surround the beautiful great river. Receive a safety briefing and make your way to the first platform to begin your exhilarating zip-line adventure. Traverse through the treetops and over the spectacular great river. An intricate system of cables will connect you between platforms and after a small hike will lead you to a picturesque hidden waterfall. Splash in the cool, refreshing water and take pictures under the beautiful cascading waterfall before embarking on the kayak portion of your adventure! Ride the currents of the two-mile course down the great river as you force your way through rapids and calm, relaxing waters. Head back to the starting point in a jungle truck where you will enjoy a complimentary local lunch. Visit the gift shop and refresh yourself at the bar before heading back to your ship.
- The minimum age to attend this tour is 12 years old; max weight is 265 lbs.
- Closed toe-shoes are required.
- Swimsuit, shorts, sunscreen, bug spray and a towel are recommended.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries are not permitted.
- During certain times of the year, the island may experience drought due to low rain levels causing much lower water levels at the waterfall.