Visit Chukka’s Jungle Outpost at Montpelier, where adventures surround the beautiful Great River. See the world through the eyes of a jungle bird as you glide silently through a tunnel of trees in the Jamaican jungle. Soar under the roots of an immense strangler fig tree on a 300 foot flight across the lagoon. Encounter flora and fauna as you soar across several traverses with intermittent nature walks. End with a thrill as you zip over the Great River, across the 1,100 ft. ‘Inter-Parish Express’ that is approx. 250 ft. high at nearly 35 miles per hour. After your adventure, enjoy a complimentary local flavor lunch.
- The minimum age to attend this tour is 6 years old; max weight limit is 265 lbs. Sufficient mobility and strength to climb a 20-foot ladder straight up is required.
- Guests must fit in the harness and helmet in a safe manner.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, persons with heart troubles, seizure disorders, asthma, problems with balance, some disabilities, back, neck or shoulder problems.
- Bug spray, sunscreen, comfortable clothing, closed-toe shoes are required.
- Small lockers are available for rent while you ride the zip-line.