Visit Chukka’s Ocean Outpost at Sandy Bay, where ocean-loving thrill seekers and cultural lovers unite. Saddle up to enjoy a ride through the rustic countryside on a 16th century sprawling Blue Hole Estate. View the reconstructed great house, windmill ruins and one of the original breadfruit trees brought to Jamaica by Captain Bligh. Ride through small villages, across a river bed then up Black Hill for a spectacular view of the coastline. Upon your return back, get ready for the most exhilarating ride atop your trusted horse into the warm Caribbean Sea; Chukka’s signature experience. Enjoy a shower, refreshments, reggae music and browse the gift shop. Your fun isn’t over yet, you’ll take a short transfer ride to relax on the beautiful beach of Hard Rock Beach Club before heading back to your ship.
- The minimum age to attend this tour is 6 years old; max weight is 220 lbs.
- Riding time is approximately 50 minutes.
- Beach time is approximately 1 hour.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries are not permitted.
- Closed toe shoes are required for the land trek.
- Wear swimsuit under clothes & bring a towel.
- Souvenirs and photo CD's are available for purchase by cash and credit card.