Aquaventure, the 141-acre waterpark at Atlantis Paradise Island, stuns with 7 major water slides that begin at the iconic Mayan Temple or the seven-story Power Tower, overlooking the 5 miles of white sand beach and the turquoise sea. Guests can also enjoy the thrills of the mile long Rapids River where action waves turn into rolling rapids. Enjoy Splashers – a water-play experience for our youngest guests, 9 refreshing pools, and access to the most pristine beaches in the Caribbean! On the day excursion, guests will experience the resort’s renowned marine habitat which is home to more than 50,000 sea animals representing 250 species.
- Complimentary lounge chairs and towels will be provided to guests of the Aquaventure experience.
- Some slides and rides require a minimum height of 4 feet tall (without shoes).
- Children under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by a paid parent/guardian.
- Please see Atlantis Paradise Island’s Resort Policies for restrictions and additional information.
- A signed waiver is required for this tour.