The Deep Water Swim at Dolphin Cay is a one-of-a-kind, educational water adventure alongside bottlenose dolphins. You will learn from the dolphin behaviorists as you swim alongside dolphins in the crystal clear water of their environment. Watch as they tumble, tease and exhibit underwater, acrobatic skills through your personal snorkel and mask. Your fun doesn’t stop there. Enjoy a full day at Atlantis as you have full access to Aquaventure before and after your Dolphin interaction. Some of the fun you can have are: thrilling high-speed water slides like the Mayan Temple and a 7-story Power Tower, a mile long river ride with rolling rapids, a spectacular kids water-play fort, 20 swimming areas, refreshing pools, white sandy beaches and at your leisure take a self-guided tour of "The Dig" and the aquariums. Plus you can enjoy a tasty lunch! Every visit to Dolphin Cay supports the Atlantis Blue Project Foundation which creates and promotes solutions for a wide range of marine conservation challenges from coral reef restoration to marine species.
- The entire program lasts between 60 to 90 minutes.
- The tour experience includes: a complimentary wetsuit, a personal locker and towels.
- As a gift participants will also receive a snorkel, mask and souvenir bag to take home!
- Children must be 13 years or older to participate. Children ages 13 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian participating with them in the deep-water program.
- A signed waiver is required for this tour.