The Dip ‘N Discover Program at Dolphin Cay is an inspiring interaction where you engage and learn about our rescued bottlenose dolphins. Interact for 30 minutes with the dolphins in waist-high water hearing their vocalizations, see their amazing swimming skills, and other natural behaviors. Dolphin Cay is a world renowned dolphin and sea lion habitat that opened in 2006 to provide a safe haven for dolphins and sea lions. Dolphin Cay creates and promotes solutions for marine and coral reef challenges.
- This exciting dolphin experience begins with an orientation.
- Wetsuits, personal lockers, and beach towels are provided.
- A personal photographer is assigned to the group.
- The program lasts 60-90 minutes.
- Children ages 3 years old and under are free with a parent/guardian participating in the dolphin program.
- Children ages 10 years old and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian participating in the shallow water program.
- This tour does not include the Aquaventure amenities.