Interact with stingrays and enjoy scenic views of Cable Beach, while kayaking in the clear blue water off Balmoral Island under the professional instruction of a guide in a 2-person kayak. Learn about the friendly animals as you interact with the native Southern Stingrays of Balmoral Island right from the beach. Afterward relax on a chaise lounge or splash and play in the azure blue water. Grab a noodle, when you’re ready to get into the clear blue waters. Feel free to enjoy all the facilities available on this private island with multiple swimming pools and beach activities. Drinks may be purchased at several themed bars or purchase a delicious fresh cuisine at The Market Restaurant, browse the boutique or sip a coffee at the well-known café. Kids have a special area too providing fun for everyone!
- There is a 30 minute ferry ride.
- Please bring a towel, sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Children must be under the supervision of a parent or guardian at all time on the tour.
- No food or beverages can be brought on to Balmoral Island and any discovered will be confiscated and disposed.
- Bring a credit card for purchases on the island for food, beverages, boutique items or incidentals.