The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Calling all rollercoaster enthusiasts and adventure seekers…you will love this new thrill ride, the Jamaica Bobsled.
On this excursion you will:
- Board an air conditioned shuttle bus for the short drive to Mystic Mountain.
- Arrive and ride the Sky Explorer chairlift for a picturesque 15-minute ride through the tropical canopy to the top station.
- Enjoy a few minutes here browsing the interactive displays which showcase Jamaica’s history, culture and the story of Jamaica’s original bobsled team that competed in the 1988 and 1992 Winter Olympics.
- Listen to an orientation and safety briefing. Board your bobsled for an exhilarating ride.
- “Fly” down the mountain and through the lush tropical forest on a specially built Jamaica Bobsled and raised track; the ride features a gravity-driven plunge of 3,280 feet with twists and turns as you make your way through the tropical forest!
- Control the speed of your descent with an in-sled hand brake, allowing for either a leisurely ride or a pulse quickening dive to the bottom of the mountain.
- Stop, then you and the bobsled are slowly raised back to the top of the mountain on an elevated tramway.
- Spend as much time as you desire at the top admiring the panoramic views, swimming in the infinity edge pool, or enjoying a tasty snack from the restaurant; when you are ready to depart, simply hop on the Sky Explorer back to the bottom where a shuttle will take you back to the ship.
NOTE: Minimum age to climb Dunn’s River Falls is 6 years. Child must be at least 46 inches to ride the Bobsled. Food and beverages are available for purchase. Athletic/fastened shoes are recommended for the chairlift. Storage lockers are available for a nominal charge. Rocks at Dunn’s River Falls are slippery; water shoes are required to climb (available for sale at the Falls). A liability waiver is required for this excursion. Pregnant women and guests with heart conditions or back/neck/knee injuries are not permitted. Weight limit for bobsled is 300 lbs.