At over 600 feet high, Dunn's River Falls is a truly invigorating experience. After climbing the falls, you're off to Dolphin Cove. You will have an opportunity to swim with these remarkable creatures for approx. 30 min. Then, take a swim in the cove and sample the famous Blue Mountain Coffee. Following your visit to Dolphin Cove, enjoy some shopping before returning to your ship.
- Minimum age is 6 years to climb the falls.
- Children under 5 must be accompanied by a participating parent/guardian during the swim.
- Guests must be able to swim.
- Cameras and video equipment are not permitted in the dolphin enclosure.
- Guests may not wear jewelry.
- Shuttles depart back to your ship every 20 minutes.
- Be advised the rocks are slippery; non-skid water shoes are required.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck/knee injuries or heart conditions are not permitted on this excursion.
- Storage lockers are available for a nominal charge.
- Tour may operate in reverse order.
- Water shoes are available for rent at the end of the pier, based on availability.