The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Begin with a scenic drive to the spectacular Dunn's River Falls. Your guide will take you along the best route. After the falls, it's off to Bamboo Beach Club. As a VIP guest, you will be taken to a gorgeous section of the beach, which has been sectioned off for your exclusive use. Pick your spot on a padded lounge chair and enjoy sparkling mimosas, Jamaican sunrise cranmosas, house cocktails, beer and rum drinks.
Watch as our chef grills a variety of lobster (when in season), fresh caught fish, jerk chicken, and sausages, along with tasty sides and other special dishes, such as pineapple and watermelon gazpacho, tuna tartare, and our chef’s amazing rum raison bread pudding topped with tropical fruit flambé. Get a real feel of Jamaica as dancers, reggae drummers and singers present exciting performances right on the beach.
- Lobster will not be served during Jamaica’s Closed Lobster Season (April-May-June).
- Minimum age to climb the falls is 6 years.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck/knee injuries or heart conditions are not permitted to climb the falls.
- Water shoes are available for rent at the end of the pier, based on availability.
- Shopping stop is included on the excursion.