Join hands for a fun climb up Dunn's River Falls. Your guide will take you along best route up the natural stone staircase. Then visit Reggae Hill where you’ll experience the island’s rich cultural heritage through spirited reggae music, gourmet cuisine, smiling hospitality, and stunning natural landscape. Relax in a comfortable chair and enjoy the beauty of colorful tropical plants and flowers. Cool off in the crystal-clear spring water, jump into the turquoise-colored swimming hole, or simply wade along the riverbank. Listen to the sounds of reggae and dancehall music from the live band and/or DJ. For an authentic taste of Jamaica, savor a gourmet five-course “tapas-style” meal of island-fusion dishes along with champagne cocktails, draft beer, strawberry guava rum punch, Jamaican mojitos and watermelon lemonade. Riverside massages available for extra charge.
- Min age to climb Dunn's River Falls is 6 years.
- Rocks at Dunn's River Falls are slippery; water shoes are required to climb.
- Pregnant women and guests with heart conditions or back/neck/knee injuries are not permitted.
- Tour may operate in reverse. Water shoes are available for rent at the end of the pier, based on availability.
- Shopping stop is included on the excursion.