Experience the real Jamaica in a rugged Land Rover safari jeep or safari bus.
On this fun-filled excursion you will:
- Drive up through the famous Fern Gully for a glimpse of over 200 different species of ferns.
- Get a spectacular view of the mountains and valleys of Jamaica from the highest viewpoint at Murphy Hill (2,000 feet above sea level).
- Travel through small villages and pass old historical churches, colorful local markets and statues of historical figures.
- Drive through a coffee plantation to learn about the process of making coffee.
- Stop at the world famous Dunns River Falls to climb the 600- foot waterfall or just enjoy the scenery.
Note: Jeeps and busses accommodate 8 and 12 people respectively.