On this thrilling excursion a helicopter will take you high above Mallorca so you can see this beautiful island from a completely new perspective! Upon arrival at the base in Son Bonet get a short safety briefing. Immediately get to know Palma's most breathtaking scenery just as if you were a bird. Stunning mountains that disappear into aqua sea, to the miles of white beaches. From the heliport see the Promeande along the Bay of Palma, passing by its landmarks such as the Cathedral from the air, or the Old Quarter with its narrow and labyrinthine streets. On the top, the Bellver Castle, which "ordinary people" use to see from the bottom. You will have the feeling that you stretch your arms and almost touch the top of the Castle. After a 15 minutes flight, return to the heliport and enjoy a short transfer back to the pier.
- Min age is 5
- Guests more than 250lbs or a waist size of more than 38 inches may need an extra seat due to physical seating problems.
- Mobile phones, bags, hats, heavy jackets are not allowed. Cameras can be taken.
- You may be required after a safety briefing, to go through a security check before boarding the helicopter.
- Depending on any detection found, you may be asked for a body search.
- Children must be kept with parents at all times.
- Any passengers suffering from a medical condition are advised to contact their doctor before flying.
- Passengers must bring their passports.
- The flight takes 15 minutes.