The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Enjoy the beauty that Mallorca has got to offer including its mountain and coastline scenery in wheelchair adapted minivan. The coach will sweep along the seafront passing the magnificent, honey-colored Cathedral and the Almudaina Palace. As you make your way through the main streets of Palma, your guide will point out sights such as Paseo Born, the Grand Hotel, the Teatro Principal and the tree-lined Rambla with its typical flower market.
Leaving the city behind, you’ll head through pine forest landscapes, almond and olive groves until you’ll get to Valldemossa. Here you can enjoy some free time and take a stroll at your own pace through one of Majorca’s most beautiful villages. On your way back you will drive up to the Bellver Castle will enable you to capture on film the sweeping views overlooking Palma and its seafront.
- In Valldemossa there are some cobblestones, typical for old villages.
- Guests on wheelchairs should be accompanied by a walking companion as there are some uphill streets with cobblestones.
- The amount of walking is determined by guests. Guests wishing to accompany you should book "Panoramic Mallorca & Valldemosa" - Non-Wheelchair Guests" tour above.
- Prior to cruising if you have wheel chair guests to accompany please email us HERE .
- Wheelchair spaces are limited.