The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Experience some of Mallorca’s dramatic and rugged scenery. Cut across the island by train and enjoy Soller at leisure. Discover Soller, a quiet and picturesque town, nestled in the mountains, with a rugged northern coast. Situated in the Valley of the Sierra de Tramuntana (UNESCO heritage site), Soller is popular for its scenery and cool mountain air. Situated on the north-western side of the island is the famous Palma-Soller train, an old fashioned open air electric train that has preserved its traditional character for the past 80 years.
Enjoy a memorable ride along part of the track, chugging through the lovely countryside amidst orange and olive groves, almond and locust-bean trees, pretty villages and pine-covered mountains. Soller has long been a popular summer retreat for writers and artists who are attracted by the peace, the light, and the way of life of this verdant valley. You will have time at leisure for independent sightseeing where you may visit the Picasso Ceramic museum before taking a scenic ride back to the ship
- Tour may operate in reverse order.
- There are 28 steps leading up to/from the train platform.
- The train is not adapted for carrying wheelchairs, nor are there toilet facilities on board.
- Toilet facilities can be found on the station platform in Soller.
- Estimated journey time on the train is approximately 50 - 60 minutes.
- The train journey will go through some tunnels.
- The tour involves a slight uphill walk of approx 15 minutes to reach the coach parking from the center of Soller.