The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Go behind the scenes, beyond the screen, and jump right into the action of your favorite movies at Universal Studios®, the number one movie and TV based theme park in the world.
$182.99 / Adult
$172.99 / Child
Port:Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL
No Minimum Age
Universal Studios Florida®
Go beyond the screen, behind the scenes and jump into the action of your favorite films at Universal Studios Florida®. At the world’s premier movie and TV based theme park, you’ll find an amazing array of rides, shows, movie sets and attractions that make you the star.
Universal Orlando® Resort
Spend your next excursion at the one place that takes you places you never thought you’d go. At Universal Orlando® Resort you’ll discover two amazing theme parks–Universal’s Islands of Adventure® and Universal Studios Florida® – unique dining and entertainment, plus much more, all in one convenient location. It’s an entire universe of action, thrills, and excitement for every member of the family. Vacation Like You Mean It, at Universal Orlando® Resort.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2015 Universal Studios. © 2015 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved.
- Children’s admission rates for Universal Studios, Florida® Theme Park are applicable for ages 3-9 years only, per park policy.
- Transfer to/from the park is approximately one hour each way.
- Souvenir shops, restaurants and snack bars are available throughout the park.
- Cool comfortable clothing, walking shoes, sunglasses, and a hat are recommended.
- Select rides and attractions within the park have height restrictions posted at the entrance to the attraction.
- Restrooms are available throughout the park.
- Wheelchair accessible transportation can be provided for this tour, but it is not guaranteed and must be requested prior to ship’s arrival via the Shore Excursions Desk.
- Ticket is only valid for entry into Universal Studios Florida Theme Park. Island of Adventure requires a seperate ticket.