The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Discover the secluded tropical paradise of Las Caletas, accessible only by sea. Children 5 and under are Free!
$119.99 / Adult
$69.99 / Child
Infants (< 4) don’t require tickets
Port:Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
No Minimum Age
Discover the secluded tropical paradise of Las Caletas, only accessible by sea.
You’ll take a boat ride to this lovely beach hideaway. Explore the surrounding tropical vegetation, relax in a hammock on the golden beach, or discover the wonders of the bay while kayaking or snorkeling.
Your day includes a buffet lunch, all inclusive beverages, guided snorkeling and kayaking tours, parrot encounters, nature walks and yoga. Also, younger explorers will enjoy the Kid’s Adventure Park which features hanging bridges, zip lines, a climbing net, a donkey ride and monkey encounters.
If you wish to indulge in a therapeutic massage or facial, these services are available at the hilltop spa center for an additional cost.
Famed film director John Huston lived here for many years, now you too can experience this exclusive beach hideaway.
- All beverages and buffet lunch are included.
- Child rate applicable for ages 6-12.
- Minimum age for snorkeling and kayaking is eight years.
- Kid’s Adventure Park available for children 6-11 years old and taller than 3.3 feet (1.0 meters).
- This excursion is not suitable for guests with walking difficulties.
- Bring your own towel.