Your adventure begins on a boat that will take you 21 miles from the shore out into the furthest reaches of Banderas Bay. Depending on the time of year, you may spot dolphins cavorting in the water or a humpback whale breaching! The dive site, which is considered suitable for all levels of divers, will amaze you with its visibility. In these clear waters, volcanic formations, arches, spires, tunnels, and caves create the perfect setting for an amazing dive. You’ll see tropical fish, giant manta rays and other creatures that will convince you that the Mexican Pacific is a truly amazing place to dive. You will have many diving options ranging from reefs to dramatic drop-offs. Enjoy a lunch and domestic drinks served at the end of the second dive and non-alcoholic beverages at any time.
- Please refer to the Tour Operator’s Diving Policy listed in the Shore Excursions Terms and Conditions prior to booking.
- Included in the tour are: scuba equipment (includes a wetsuit), certified dive master, lunch, soft drinks and transportation.
- Alcoholic beverages will be served only after the last dive.
- Certified divers must have their certification cards with them to participate on this tour.
- Divers must have logged a dive within the last 12 months.