Take a drive to La Desembocada for a short orientation and horse that suits your ability. Ride along the Mascota River, passing through quaint little villages. See the local scenery and vegetation including mango, banana, and an assortment of different trees. Enjoy a swim on horseback. Relax back at the ranch with a beer or soft drink (at your own expense), before the return to your ship.
- Maximum weight limit is 220 lbs.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries are not permitted on this excursion.
- Guests must be in good physical condition.
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Anyone below 18 years must be accompanied by a parent.
- Long pants and sturdy shoes recommended.
- During certain times of the year, the river rises and forces the excursion to follow the mountain trail, canceling the swim.