At Las Caletas, diving enthusiasts ages 10 and up can spend an amazing day learning the ins and outs of diving in this specialized course that emphasizes the fun of diving. This tour is perfect for those that are eager to learn how to dive. At Las Caletas there are plenty of opportunities for non-divers to enjoy a beautiful day of snorkeling, lounging on the beach, kayaking and guided strolls plus access to activities like cooking classes and mezcal tasting. Don’t forget about the Kids’ Adventure Park and Teen Adventure Cove for the young ones! There’s plenty for the entire family to enjoy at Las Caletas.
- The minimum age to attend this tour 10 years old.
- All equipment, professional instructions, supervision and boat transportation are included.
- Dive sites are chosen based on weather and sea conditions and are subject to change.
- This is not a certification course and therefore, a universally recognized Open Water Certification Card (C-Card) will not be issued to guests.
- Please refer to the Tour Operator’s Dive Policy prior to booking.