The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
In this half-day adventure, speedboat through the bay to a secluded ocean cove! There you’ll find a one of a kind natural water park designed to test your courage, limits and stamina.
/ Adult (ages 13 and over)
/ Child (ages 9 - 12)
*Prices may vary by sailing
The excitement begins with a speedboat ride over the beautiful waters of Banderas Bay that takes you to a secluded ocean cove full of experiences designed to turn your world upside down. There, you’ll find a one of a kind natural water park designed to test your courage and the limits of your stamina plus other activities to stir your senses.
Zip, slip and slide:
You can zip line at mind bending speeds into the ocean. The Step-Up will test your fear of heights in a challenge that requires agility and concentration - so whatever you do don’t look down!
Get drenched on Thriller:
Thriller is a high speed boat propelled by a roaring jet of pressurized water that can pull off moves that are impossible for other boats. From hair-raising hairpin turns to high speed drifting to intense 360° spins, this ride will take your breath away.
Meet and greet Sea Lions:
Your encounter will begin with a short poolside introduction to the sea lions' unique physiology, feeding habits and behaviors. From there one of the professional marine mammal trainers will take you to the specially designed shallow water pool. You’ll have the opportunity to touch, hug and even kiss a friendly sea lion which is an experience unlike any other!
The tour guide will give an introduction and instructions to show you how to kindly pet these gentle animals.
- The minimum age to attend this tour is 12 years old.
- Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- The maximum weight is 220 lbs.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or heart conditions are not permitted on this excursion.
- Lunch is included in the tour.
- Water shoes are recommended.
- Guests must wear close toe shoes when participating in the zip line.
- Guests cannot take pictures during the stingray and sea lion interactions.