The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Discover the sights and sounds of San Juan and do some shopping in the heart of the old city.
On this guided excursion you will:
- You will ride through the narrow cobblestone streets of Old San Juan and learn some of the history and culture of one of the oldest cities in the New World.
- Pass landmarks such as the Governor’s Palace, La Fortaleza, and the oldest drugstore in Puerto Rico.
- You’ll have approximately 45-minutes for a self-guided tour of San Cristóbal Fort.
- Then, stop at the Capitol for a photo opportunity, followed by a drive along San Francisco Street.
- Travel from Old San Juan to New San Juan and enjoy a panoramic drive through the Condado area, famous for its hotels, casinos and restaurants.
NOTE: When this excursion operates in the evening, visibility may be limited. The only stores open on this excursion will be Carnival’s recommended stores. Traffic may be congested and rerouting may be encountered.
For Guests overnighting in San Juan: Tour price includes admission to the San Juan National Historic Site. At your leisure you may choose to visit Castillo San Felipe del Morro Free of Charge.
Transfer to airport is included.