The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
This unique journey combines a scenic float trip through the world famous Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve with a spectacular fjord cruise.
$209.99 / Adult
$124.99 / Child
This unique journey combines a scenic float trip (no white water) through the world famous Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve with a spectacular fjord cruise.
On this combination excursion you will:
- Cruise Alaska's deepest fjord, with its sheer walls and beautiful waterfalls.
- See historic Haines and Fort Seward.
- Float quietly down the river, through the heart of the eagle preserve, home of the world's largest gatherings of bald eagles.
- Watch out for moose, bears, wolves, and a host of other animals.
- Be surrounded by towering mountains, hanging glaciers, lush forests, and fresh air.
- Listen as expert guides share their extensive knowledge of the unique ecosystems and the area's rich native history.
- Be treated to a delicious picnic-style lunch. This is an unforgettable adventure into the grandeur of Alaska!
- Rubber boots, rain jackets, and life jackets will be provided. You should wear a warm jacket and bring an extra pair of socks. Excursion starts when waters are high enough to accommodate the rafts.
- Tour duration includes transfer via fast ferry from Skagway to Haines, 40 minutes each way.
- Limited participation. Minimum age is 7 years. Maximum weight is 350 lbs.