The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Come to the Klondike Gold Fields, where you will be immersed in the history of the Klondike Gold Rush. Travel back in time through photographs, artifacts, and interpretive displays; bringing the past to life on this interactive tour. Meet our musher for a video presentation that introduces you to dogs of the Klondike Gold Rush and highlights winter dog sledding today. On your way to meet the Iditarod sled dogs and their puppies, you'll be introduced to all the gear a musher and dog team use.
Interact with the dogs and hold the puppies. Suit up in a parka and snow boots, step into a cold chamber, and watch water evaporate instantly and experience other unique features of the extreme cold. Learn the art of gold panning and practice your technique in warm-water troughs. Gold is guaranteed in every pan! Shuttles back to the ship run every 30 minutes from the Klondike Gold Fields so you can stay as long as you like!
- This tour is not recommended for guests who are pregnant, have heart problems and/or back and neck injuries.
- Those with medical conditions that want to participate should seek medical advice prior to participating in this tour.
- Minimum weight is 40 lbs, maximum weight is 300 lbs.
- Minimum height is 50 inches.
- All drivers must present a valid driver's license.