The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
On this exclusive seasonal excursion you will:
- Board a deluxe, waterjet-powered catamaran that has pulls alongside the Carnival Legend in the waters of Tracy Arm.
- Discover many wonders around each bend of this serpentine, 30-mile fjord.
- Listen to the onboard Naturalist who will inform you about the area.
- Trace the bases of cliffs that rise 4000-feet above the jade-colored sea.
- Enjoy an up close view of Sawyer Glacier, with frequent stops to view wildlife.
- Hear the “white thunder” as immense spires of ice break from the Sawyer Glaciers and crash into the sea.
Once again, this is an exclusive seasonal excursion that, due to high demand, must be pre-reserved via email only . As this tour has limited capacity we ask that you contact us directly at: email@example.com, so that we may help coordinate your shore excursion tickets.
Please be sure to include the following in your email:
- Sailing Date
- Booking Number(s)*
- Quantity of Adult tickets
- Quantity of Child tickets
- Requested Excursion Time: (11:00 AM or 2:30 PM)
- Your Full Name, as it appears on your booking
*If emailing for mutliple Booking #'s, please provide exact quantity of tickets required for each.
This is an exclusive seasonal excursion that must be pre-reserved via email only.
- We require you contact us directly via email provided below, so that we may help coordinate your tickets for this special tour.
- Note, this special excursion takes place on Thursday, in the waters of Tracy Arm, not on the date of the port of call of Skagway.
- Please note, there is a minimum age of 5 years old (you may disregard the 99 years advisory)
- DO NOT click on the "Add To Cart" button, as this exclusive excursion can only be booked via email using the email address provided below.
- In the event unpredictable ice conditions preclude your ship from entering Tracy Arm Fjord, the tour will be modified to explore Endicott Arm Fjord.
- Pricing is as follows: $189.99 per Adult, and $109.99 per Child
- Two available departures:11:00 AM or 2:30 PM
- A warm, rainproof jacket, hat and gloves are recommended to fully enjoy the outside observation deck.