The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
This combination excursion takes you aboard a deluxe motor coach to experience the magic and mystery of the famed Yukon Territory and returns aboard the famous White Pass & Yukon Railway.
On this wonderful excursion you will:
- Begin your adventure on the docks of Skagway as your motor coach sets off along the scenic Klondike highway climbing to the top of the White Pass, 3,292 feet above sea level.
- Leaving the White Pass and the U.S. behind, you will enter Canada and experience the unspoiled and untamed beauty of the Yukon Territory.
- Marvel at the chain of lakes that form the headwaters of the Yukon River; explore the rustic town of Caribou Crossing (Carcross); snap a quick photo of the “World’s smallest desert,” and enjoy the tales of the Klondike Gold Rush narrated through your guide.
- Enjoy a fabulous chicken BBQ lunch at Caribou Crossing Trading Post, made complete by homemade donuts.
- During this hour-long stop you'll have an opportunity to explore the indigenous wildlife museum, interact with sled dogs, and scan the hills for Dall sheep and bears.
- Once back at Fraser, British Columbia, you'll board the train of the White Pass and Yukon Route Railroad for a truly unforgettable ride down this historic and breathtaking narrow gauge railroad, back to Skagway.
Note: This excursion enters Canada. Passports are required for all participants. (Birth Certificates and Photo ID are not sufficient for this tour)