This is the world famous White Pass Scenic Railway with a touch of class.
On this beautiful excursion you will:
- Imagine 100 years ago coming to Alaska on an exclusive cruise ship to take one of the most adventuresome excursions of it’s time… Skagway's White Pass & Yukon Route - the "Scenic Railway of the World."
- Now imagine arriving today and going first class all the way, a champagne toast at the Summit and all the while being pulled by one of White Pass’ authentic steam engines.
- At the Summit you will receive a brass ornament of certification, certifying your entry into one of the most elite clubs in Alaska, the “White Pass Summit Club”. Each membership is uniquely numbered and registered.
- During this 4 hour excursion, your personal attendant will give you a full commentary of the history of the Klondike Gold Rush and describe how this railroad became an International Historic Civil Engineering Landmark.
- Experience the breathtaking panorama of mountains, glaciers, gorges, waterfalls, tunnels, trestles and historic sites from the comfort of vintage parlor cars.
Note: This excursion enters Canada. Passports are required for all participants. (Birth Certificates and Photo ID are not sufficient for this tour)