The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Experience an unforgettable journey aboard the world-famous narrow gauge White Pass & Yukon Route Railway.
On this excursion you will:
- Travel along the eastern side of the White Pass to the 2,885-foot summit, returning along the Klondike Highway via motorcoach to visit an authentic gold-rush camp.
- Board an old-fashioned parlor car and retrace the original route beyond the summit of White Pass, while learning about the history of the gold-rush era.
- Upon reaching Fraser, British Columbia, you will board a motorcoach for a journey down the west side of the White Pass Canyon.
- Listen while your driver/guide regales you with stories of the stampeders who trekked through the pass in search of gold.
- Then stop at historic Liarsville, a gold rush trail camp, where you can browse through cabins and tents once used as a bakery, laundry, saloon, and bordello.
- Learn the art of gold panning as miners and ladies of the evening entertain you with song, dance, and a chilling ballad by the "Bard of the North", Robert Service.
- After a snack of hot cider and cookies, have your photo taken with a huge Mackenzie River Husky or stop in the rustic Liarsville General Store for some of Skagway's most unique shopping.
- On your return to Skagway, you may choose to stop in town for more shopping or return to the ship.
Note: This excursion enters Canada. Passports are required for all participants. (Birth Certificates and Photo ID are not sufficient for this tour)