Travel the route of the Trail of '98 in a 4-wheel drive Hummer H3(R). Your small group of explorers will set out on an adventure from Skagway into the Yukon Territory via the famous routes taken by hearty gold prospectors in the late 1800's. Your tour guide will lead you to destinations like Pitchfork Falls, Moore Bridge, Dead Horse Gulch, Bracket Wagon Trail, and Tormented Valley, while entertaining you with lore of the Gold Rush era via interactive radio system, en route to the historic village of Carcross. View the Carcross Desert, the smallest desert in the world, and stop at Emerald Lake, a jewel of the Yukon, known for its vivid turquoise water. Your 4-person Hummer will have radio communication with guide vehicle and operates in all weather conditions. There are several points along this adventure where guests can switch drivers. Remember to bring your camera.
- Drivers must be at least 25 years old, are required to show a valid driver's license, and must sign a liability/insurance waiver.
- Canadian citizens may not drive the vehicles into Canada due to current regulations there.
- Due to weather conditions, the off road portion of this tour may not be available.
- This excursion enters Canada. Passports are required for all participants. (Birth Certificates and Photo ID are not sufficient for this tour).
Note Regarding Children:
- Minimum age 5 years. Minimum weight 50 lbs.