Enjoy a scenic drive and a relaxing day at the beach. On this excursion you will:
- Travel through Basseterre to Frigate Bay, viewing the cresting foams of the Atlantic coast and the tranquil waters of the Caribbean Sea.
- Continue your drive up Timothy Hill taking in the beautiful scenery of rolling hills, salt ponds, and the sea – 11 kilometers of natural landscape!
- Arrive at the beach. Walk out onto the oversized wooden decks and onto the beach where the shimmering sea awaits you.
- Go for a swim, stroll along the shore, or simply relax admiring the beautiful vistas of Nevis in the distance.
- Relax in the beach chair, and enjoy a refreshing fruit punch that has been reserved for you at the beachfront bar and grill. Umbrellas will be subject to availability.
Please see additional notes and information in Description below.