Your four-hour excursion begins as you board your air-conditioned transportation and drive north to the International Pony Club. When you arrive, your guide will lead you to the stables where you’ll receive safety lessons and be outfitted. Then, you’ll saddle up on a well-trained horse and hit the trail for a leisurely 90 minute trek. Your experienced and professional horse wrangler will lead you at a gentle pace through a residential area, then onto a forest trail, and finally, on the soft sands of the Cas En Bas beach. And if you’d like to swim with your horse in the ocean, just let the guide know and he will assist you. After your ride, enjoy refreshments before returning to the stables, where you’ll board your transportation for the scenic ride back to Castries.
- Minimum age is 10 years; maximum weight is 250 lbs.
- Horseback ride in the sea is dependent on weather and sea conditions.
- A riding helmet must be worn during the horseback ride and life jackets will be provided during your ride in the ocean.
- Long pants, closed-toe shoes and a towel each are required.
- Swimsuit must be worn underneath clothing.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or heart conditions are not permitted on this excursion.